Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Change to my mini goal

I just did my ten minute everday mini goal. It seems to be getting easier I am thinking I should up the minutes since ten minutes is not really much at all.I am going to up this mini goal to 30 minutes. I have been thinking if I can sit on the couch for 30 minutes to watch a favorite soap I certainly can sit on the bike while I watch it! So my mini goal is changed from ten minutes to 30 minutes. Itell myself I can do no less than 10 minutes but try to reach 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Good deal, I started at 10min on the treadmill, then i went up 5 mins. every week..now I'm up to 30!
    I wanted to leap also, but my trainer said if I add too much time too fast, I am setting myself up for failer. So I did 10min for 1 week, 15mins for 1 week, 20 mins for 1 week, 25 mins..and so on, now I'm just starting 30 and I will stay there for 2 weeks because he has me working on speed now. But its easy and I don't struggle doing it.. (I don't know).
    Your doing so well, if you think you can do 30 try it..listen to your body, and remember ANYTHING over 10mins is a new goal reached, and you should aim for that now.. Let me know how it goes..

    ReplyDelete